Classic FM sounds with a modern twist! Triplex Classic takes inspiration from famous digital synthesizers of the 80s and puts them in an easy-to-use, accessible interface. The synth engine was developed from the ground up to facilitate sounds ranging from pristine modern FM sounds to crunchy bit-crushed mayhem - with everything in between.
To try it out, get the Triplex Classic Demo.
- 3 operator FM synth engine with up to 8 voices
- Macro controls over FM amount, harmonicity, phase and bit resolution (labeled "redux"), attack, combined decay/release and sustain
- LFO with shape control (sine, triangle, ramp up, ramp down, square, random) and user-definable destination
- Drive control
- Version 0.3.2
- Removed copy protection!
- Maintenance updates
- Version 0.3.1
- Fixed a bug where the plugin would sometimes not output audio after instantiation
- Version 0.3.0
- Added LFO shape control
- Added dropdown to select number of voices
- Version 0.2.0
- Added LFO waveform display
- Updated output filtering: filter frequency is now lowered as you move the Redux knob to the right
- Added drive control to internally overdrive the circuit
- Sample-accurate timing of notes
- Signed and notarized Mac package and binaries
- Fixed crashing at high samplerates
- Fixed crashing when changing samplerate mid session
- Version 0.1.1
- Version 0.1.0
Windows: Extract the downloaded zip and place the VST to C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
Mac: Run the downloaded pkg file, which will place the VST in /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST3
Open your DAW, insert an instance of the plugin and open the settings menu in the upper right corner of Triplex Classic. Enter the serial provided with the email of Gumroad and reload the plugin.